Contain costs, empower employees
When paired with a high-deductible health plan, a Health Savings Account offers an efficient consumer-directed health care (CDHC) strategy to contain your health care costs while offering a truly competitive benefits package. Health Savings Accounts can save you money in taxes as an employer and give your employees a "triple tax advantage" by allowing them to contribute pretax funds, withdraw funds tax-free for eligible expenses and earn tax-free interest on investments.
• Substantially reduce taxes.
When your employees contribute pretax funds to an HSA, your company pays no payroll taxes on that money, saving you an average of 7-10%.
• Contain health plan costs.
You spend up to 40% less on insurance premiums for employees who choose a high-deductible plan and pair it with an HSA.
• Attract and retain top talent.
Hold on to your best employees by giving them a creative way to be prepared for health care expenses while keeping more money in each paycheck and supplementing their retirement savings.
• Encourage sound choices.
An HSA gives your employees the flexibility to shop around and make more educated health care purchases.
• Keep them satisfied.
Employees will be pleased to know they won't need to send in receipts and that there's no "use it or lose it" rule. The money is theirs to keep, the account is portable, and they make their own investment decisions.
Trust Vantage's benefits expertise
• Convenience. Our HSA provides easy employee access via the Vantage Benefits Card for point-of-sale purchases and our intuitive self-service website for ongoing account management. We also offer online, fax and mail disbursement requests.
• Compliance. Our team of experts helps ensure your HSA plan is fully compliant with all applicable laws, including those that are still evolving due to health care reform.
• Focus. Vantage's online self-service portal and customer service phone center work together to answer your employees' questions, so you can focus on your core business functions.
• Experience. Trust one of the most experienced providers of benefits administration to manage your HSA program.
• Cost-effectiveness. You pay no annual or renewal fees, only monthly fees for participating employees. Plus, there are no hidden account or transaction fees for your employees.
Part of an integrated CDHC solution
A Vantage Health Savings Account helps you contain your costs, empower your employees and keep your benefits package competitive in today's environment of rising costs and changing rules. When combined with another consumer-directed health care (CDHC) plan such as a Flexible Spending Account, you can maximize the value of your benefits package to employees and multiply your savings. And with the Vantage Benefits Card, you can set custom stacking rules to allow employees to access funds from several CDHC accounts with one card.
Call 800-337-8005 to learn more about how Vantage's benefit solutions can help your business.