The cost to employers for providing health insurance benefits has been rising for decades. So have health care costs for employees. Our consumer-driven health care solutions are designed to help employers save money and put employees in greater control of their health care. Evidence continues to mount that offering employees a high-deductible health plan along with a tax-advantaged spending account used for eligible expenses will reduce an organization's overall spending on health care.
Vantage's suite of consumer-directed health care spending accounts includes:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are the most commonly used reimbursement accounts today, and are available for three specific purposes: health care, dependent care and limited-purpose (dental and vision).
Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are popular among employees because they are triple tax-advantaged, portable from one job to another, and unused funds can grow over the years.
Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) provide the greatest amount of employer control over funds and usage, while still offering a valuable pretax benefit to employees.
Lower costs, satisfied employees
• Employers can save an average of 7-10% on payroll taxes since companies are not taxed on wages placed directly into employee pretax reimbursement accounts.
• Employers can also save up to 40% on insurance premiums when employees switch to the lower-premium PPOs that often go hand in hand with CDHC plans.
• Employees can save up to 30% on taxes by diverting pretax income into a consumer-directed health care account and using the funds for eligible health care expenses.
• Employees appreciate greater control and choice in their health care spending.
• CDHC plans are a vital part of a competitive benefits package to attract and retain top talent.
Rely on the benefits experts at Vantage
• Expertise. Vantage is an industry leader in employee health benefits administration, including health care spending account solutions, so we can guide you every step of the way.
• Convenience. The Vantage Benefits Card provides fast and easy reimbursement at the point of purchase. We also offer online, fax and mail disbursement requests.
• Business focus. Our online self-service portal, customer service center and participant toolkits assist your employees so you can focus on your core business functions.
• Compliance. Our experienced team of experts helps you stay compliant with changing health care laws and regulations.
• Flexibility. Our configurable system allows you to customize your consumer-driven health plan offering, and even "stack" certain plans to achieve the greatest value (for example, you can offer both an HRA for health expenses and a limited-purpose FSA for vision and dental expenses).
Call 800-337-8005 to learn more about how Vantage's benefit solutions can help your business.